Download HTET Notification
A large number of candidates are waiting for HTET Notification for a long time. Now there wait is over. The state government has declared that HBSE will conduct the written exam in December month. The applicants are now able to submit HTET Online Application Form for the written exam. From here you can also check the education qualification and eligibility criteria for HTET exam.
The education board of Haryana state will conduct the written exam for selecting the eligible and intelligent candidates as teacher. You must read Haryana TET Notification before apply your application form.
Haryana TET Online Application Form Download
Every year a large strength of applicants take part in the written exam of TET. This year also it is expected that lakhs of candidates will attend the exam. Applicants will be able to submit their HTET Application Form from the next month. You have to submit your application form before the closing date. The board will conduct the written exam of primary teacher and secondary teacher on the same day. So you must download your exam admit card before its conducting date. HTET Form 2017 will be released in the upcoming month. Only those applicants will be able to download their exam call letter who has successfully submitted their HTET Online Form for teacher post.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment
The aspirants who want to apply their HTET Form for teacher post are now able to do so. Some of the important details about HTET are as:
Exam Conducting Department: Haryana Board of Secondary Education
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test
Post Name: Teacher
Official Site: htet.nic.in
Exam Date: December 2017
Exam Type: PRT, TGT & PGT
Haryana TET Education Qualification
The applicants who are going to submit their form for teacher eligibility test must know about its essential qualification.
- For Primary (JBT) Teacher (1st to 5th Class) – The candidates must have passed his/her 12th class from a recognized board and also have a two year diploma in elementary education or D.Ed. from any recognized board or institution.
- For TGT Teacher (6th to 8th Class) – candidate must have completed his graduation degree from any recognized university and also having diploma in special education or B.Ed. from any university.
- For PGT (Lecturer) Teacher (10+1 & +2 Class) – candidate having post-graduation degree from a reputed university and B.Ed. diploma is eligible for lecturer post.
For General Category: 600/-
For Other Reserved Categories: 300/-
How to Apply for HTET Exam 2017
- At first open the official link of recruitment board.
- Here visit Haryana TET 2017 Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully and then mention your personal details in it.
- Attach the scanned copy of your certificates, photo and signature.
- Check the mentioned details once again.
- Submit your application fee and take a printed copy of successfully filled HTET Online Form.
Download Haryana TET Primary Teacher Application Form
HTET Notification, Application Form Download @htet.nic.in
Only those applicants will be able to get their exam admit card who have successfully submitted their HTET Online Application Form. We have already discussed the various steps for how to apply the form. HTET Notification 2017 will be released in the next month. By following these steps you can easily submit your form for the written exam of PRT, TGT and PGT according to your qualification. For getting more updates about HTET Vacancy please visit the above mentioned link. Leave your query or suggestion in the below available comment box.