Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Vacancy
Haryana Roadways & Transport Department has release the notification for the recruitment of driver and conductor. Form for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 are now available online. The last date of online submission is 24th June. The official advertisement is out for Driver, Conductor at official HSSC website. To submit the application for Haryana Roadways Vacancy, follow below given instructions. Total number of post for Drivers is 2038 and 930 posts for Conductors vacancy. Category wise number of posts in Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Vacancy are given below. The application for HSSC Driver Conductor Vacancy is accepted in online mode only.
Haryana Driver& Conductor Vacancy 2017
The HSSC has released golden chance for all candidates. They were waiting for this recruitment from many days. Those candidates name in merit list will join HSSC Driver/Conductor Vacancy. The selection process is very simple because HSSC will release a merit list only on the basis of skill test. We have given post wise Haryana Roadways Recruitment Details in coming section. Check them carefully before filling Haryana Roadways Driver/Conductor Form.
How to Fill Haryana Roadways Conductor/Driver Form 2017?
The candidates those want to fill HSSC Roadways Conductor/Driver Form, should follow this step by step guide. Here we have given very simple method so that each candidates can take part in Haryana Roadways Driver/Conductor Vacancy 2017.
- Visit official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Here search for Conductor/ driver official link.
- Fill new registration form
- Check login details and login into your account.
- Fill online form successfully and submit it after crosschecking.
- Keep your application form safe till completion of Haryana Roadways Recruitment Process.
HSSC Driver & Conductor Vacancy 2017
|Haryana Driver & Conductor Vacancy 2017|
|Category||Heavy Vehicle Driver||Conductor Posts|
Haryana Driver Eligible Criteria:
- For driver vacancies candidate must pass 10th class passed
- knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th class.
- Candidate must have heavy license with 3 year experience.
- Candidate should pass heavy vehicle driving test conduct by HSSC.
- Candidate should not be color blind.
Age Limit: Min 18 years to Max 42 years
Pay Scale: 500-20200 + Grade Pay of 2400.
Haryana Conductor Eligible Criteria:
- 10th class passed from any recognized board.
- knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to 10th class.
- Candidate should have conductor license with Diploma.
Age criteria: Min 18 to Max 42 years.
Pay Scale: 500-20200 + Grade Pay of 2400
HSSC Driver/Conductor Vacancy 2017- Important Dates
- Online Application starts: 25th may 2017
- Last date for online form submission: 24th June 2017
- Last date fee payment: 28th June 2017
- Organization: State Transport Haryana
- Vacancies: Driver, Conductor
- Total Number of Posts: 2038 & 930
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Driver Conductor Selection Method
Stage 1: Merit List (Educational Qualification Based)
Stage 2: Skill test/Document Checking
Stage 3: Final Merit List
Candidates are advised to fill HSSC Driver Conductor Form carefully. Online Form filling link is open from 25th May 2017. If you facing any problem in applying for Haryana Roadways Vacancy, then tell us in comment section. We will keep you updated on all latest news on Haryana Roadways Driver/Conductor Recruitment 2017. Keep checking for more updates.