Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2019
Haryana Roadways & Transport Department has release the notification for the recruitment of driver and conductor. Form for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2019 are now available online. The last date of online submission is 24th June. The official advertisement is out for Driver, Conductor at official HSSC website. To submit the application for Haryana Roadways Vacancy, follow below given instructions.
Total number of post for Drivers is 1323 and 615 posts for Conductors vacancy. Category wise number of posts in Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Vacancy are given below. The application form for Haryana Roadways Recruitment is accepted in online mode only.
Haryana Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2019
The HSSC has released golden chance for all candidates. They were waiting for this recruitment from many days. Those candidates name in merit list will join HSSC Driver/Conductor Vacancy. The selection process is very simple because HSSC will release a merit list only on the basis of skill test. We have given post wise Haryana Driver/Conductor Recruitment Details in coming section. Check them carefully before filling Haryana Roadways Form.
Haryana Roadways Driver Eligible Criteria:
- For driver vacancies candidate must pass 10th class passed
- knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th class.
- Candidate must have heavy license with 3 year experience.
- Candidate should pass heavy vehicle driving test conduct by HSSC.
- Candidate should not be color blind.
Age Limit: Min 18 years to Max 42 years
Pay Scale: 500-20200 + Grade Pay of 2400.
Haryana Roadways Conductor Eligible Criteria:
- 10th class passed from any recognized board.
- knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to 10th class.
- Candidate should have conductor license with Diploma.
Age criteria: Min 18 to Max 42 years.
Pay Scale: 500-20200 + Grade Pay of 2400
HSSC Driver/Conductor Vacancy 2019- Important Dates
- Online Application starts: 25th may 2019
- Last date for online form submission: 24th June 2019
- Last date fee payment: 28th June 2019
- Organization: State Transport Haryana
- Vacancies: Driver, Conductor
- Total Number of Posts: 1323 & 915
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Driver Conductor Selection Method
Stage 1: Merit List (Educational Qualification Based)
Stage 2: Skill test/Document Checking
Stage 3: Final Merit List
Haryana Roadways Online Form 2019: How to Fill
The candidates those want to fill Conductor/Driver Form, should follow this step by step guide. Here we have given very simple method so that each candidates can take part in Driver/Conductor Vacancy.
- Visit official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Here search for Conductor/ driver official link.
- Fill new registration form.
- Check login details and login into your account.
- Fill Haryana Roadways Application form successfully and submit it after crosschecking.
- Keep your application form safe till completion of Haryana Roadways Recruitment Process.
Fill Here==>>Haryana Roadways Driver/Conductor Online Form
Candidates are advised to fill HSSC Driver Conductor Form carefully. Online Form filling link is open from 25th May 2019. If you facing any problem in applying for Haryana Roadways Recruitment, then tell us in comment section. We will keep you updated on all latest news on Haryana Roadways Driver/Conductor Recruitment 2019. Keep checking for more updates. Here, we will keep sharing all the latest news and updates regarding this vacancy. The candidates just have to keep visiting us here on this page. We will not let you miss anything important about this vacancy. You just have to stay in touch with our team. The notification regarding this vacancy will soon be provided to the candidates. The interview process has been canceled. So the selection will be made through the written examination. All details regarding the selection procedure will be shared here on this page. The previous vacancy was declared way back in 2017. The selelction procedure of this vacancy will be different than the previous one. The interview process will not be held for this vacancy. More changes can be made by the official in the selection process for this vacancy.