Haryana HSSC Auction Recorder (08-05-2016) Exam Postponed for a week-Download New Admit Card: Haryana staff selection commission has recently published notice regarding Auction Recorder 8th May Exam cancellation. HSSC Auction Recorder 8th May Exam is postponed on administrative grounds. Now Haryana staff selection commission Notice 7/2016 category no.19 post exam of 8th May will be held after one week. Haryana HSSC Auction recorder exam new date is 15th May 2016. Candidates are advised to read this post carefully for changes in HSSC exam reschedule. Candidates may check Auction recorder 8 May postponed exam schedule in next paragraph.
HSSC Auction recorder 8 May Exam Postponed –New Date available
HSSC has decided to postpone Auction recorder exam due to administrative reason. As we all know that, there are more than 5 lakhs candidates are going to appear in Haryana HSSC exam. To avoid any kind of discomfort to candidates Haryana staff selection commission has decided to postpone auction recorder exam for a week. Now this exam will be held next week i.e. 15-05-2016.
Haryana Auction Recorder 8th May Exam Postponed
Old Exam Date: 08th May 2016
New Exam Date: 15th May 2016 (New)
Answer key: 22nd May 2016
Result of written exam: June 2016
Rest things are as per previous schedule.
Important Instructions for Candidates
There are some important things that each candidate has to keep in mind. Candidates have to again print HSSC Auction Recorder New Admit card. HSSC Auction Recorder Postponed Exam Call letter are available at official site of Haryana staff selection commission. Candidates have to print HSSC Auction Recorder 15th May Hall ticket from www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates may check their examination venue from 6th May 2016. Method to print Haryana HSSC Auction recorder Hall ticket for 15th May exam are given in next section.
- Haryana Auction recorder exam Date is 15th May 2016 for all candidates.
- Candidate will now appear on a different examination center.
- HSSC will upload fresh/new admit card for postponed exam.
- Haryana Auction recorder exam new call letter are available from 6th May 2016.
- Link for downloading HSSC exam new admit card 2016 is given in next paragraph.
How to download new (Fresh) Admit Card for Auction Recorder Exam
- Go to HSSC website.
- Enter you login details e.g. user name/registration Id & password.
- Press login button to enter you profile.
- On the left side of home page, go to admit card generate link.
- Download and print new admit card.
- Appear on 15th May test with this new call letter.
All candidates those had applied for Haryana auction recorder exam 2016 have to appear in exam as per postponed schedule. You all have to download HSSC Auction recorder test new hall ticket for rescheduled date. Information related to changed examination center is available on new call letter. You have to appear in test only according to changed schedule of auction recorder paper 2016. You are advised to read all the instructions given with the hall ticket before appearing in written exam.