Download HSSC Supervisor Admit Card
Haryana staff selection commission is going to conduct written exam of 126 Female Supervisor posts on 30th April 2017. You will need HSSC Supervisor Admit Card for appearing in written exam. Board will upload Haryana Female Supervisor Admit Card on 24th April on official website. If you have want to download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card, then wait till 24th April.We have given step by step process to download Haryana Supervisor Admit card in the end. Follow the steps to get HSSC Supervisor Admit Card and other important guidelines related to written exam. Candidates should keep in mind that reporting time at examination hall. Board has provided all these details on HSSC Supervisor Admit Card available on hssc.gov.in.
How to Download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card
Candidates must have their login details to get download HSSC Supervisor Admit Card. Other simple steps are given below.
- First of all, visit official website of HSSC (We have given link here also)
- Here find Advt. No.7/2016 Category No. 18.
- Here look for candidate login section for Haryana Supervisor Admit Card.
- There fill all the details like User ID & Password.
- When you hit submit button, admit card will appear on screen.
- Save and print this HSSC Supervisor Call letter for written exam.
Haryana Female Supervisor Admit Card & Exam Date
There are 126 posts of Female Supervisor in Haryana Women & Child Development Department. Written exam will be held on 30th April. Other important details related to HSSC Female Supervisor Vacancy are given below.
Name of Department: Women & Child Development Department
Advt No : 7/2016
Category No: 18
Name of Post: Female Supervisor
No. of Posts: 126
Pay Scale: 9300- 34800+ 3600 GP
Written Exam Date: 30 April 2017
Download Admit Card: 24 April 2017
Written Result: Dec 2017
HSSC Female Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates should plan their study as per below given Haryana Female Supervisor exam pattern.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- Each Question will carry one mark.
- There will 100 Multiple Choice Type question in written exam.
- 25 question will be based on Haryana GK, History, Current Affairs.
- 75 questions will be based on Maths, reasoning, English, Hindi & world GK.
- There will be NO negative Marking Scheme.
Haryana Supervisor Admit Card Download @hssc.gov.in
Candidates those have download HSSC Supervisor Admit Card, must crosscheck all the details printed on it. If you find any error in your personal detail such as name, DOB etc. given on Haryana Supervisor Admit Card, then contact HSSC through helpline Phone no. 0172-2566597. Candidates must keep Haryana Supervisor Call Letter safe till completion of recruitment process. You may be asked to show HSSC Supervisor Admit Card during written exam and interview.