SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
If you are looking for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017, then you are part of one of the largest recruitment test of India. This year, State Bank of India is going to recruit clerks on 11000 vacant posts in the various branches of country. A large number of candidates have filled online applications form for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017. Now all aspirants are waiting for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017. They want to know written test date & schedule. They will get SBI Clerk Call Letter from official website only. Recruitment authority will upload SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 twice i.e. for Pre examination and Mains examination.
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
Only candidates those submitted online application form successfully will get admit card of SBI clerk exam 2017. As per schedule candidates will be able to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 in last week of May month. Other instructions related to written test date and call letter are mentioned below. We advise all candidate to strictly follow written exam syllabus for better score. Each year more than 20 Lakhs candidates appear in written exam with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017. Hence to get the job, you have to complete all the sections. If you need any other information, then check related posts.
SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates those are preparing for the written test must check SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus once. They will be able to find various important section of written test and exact exam pattern. We have covered all sections in SBI Clerk Syllabus. We would like to inform you that SBI Clerk written syllabus available in below section is taken form official website. Very soon we will update SBI Clerk exam pattern here.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017
SBI Clerk Exam 2017 Schedule
- Online Form Filling: April 2017
- Download Admit Card: 3rd week of May 2017
- Written Test Date(Prelim): Last week of May 2017
- Written Result (Prelim): after 25 Days
- Download Call Letter (Mains): June 2017
- Written exam Date (Mains): 7th July 2017
Method to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
We have given some basic steps for your help. By following these simple steps, you can print admit card by your own. These simple steps are as follows-
- First of all, candidates have to open the official website of SBI.
- On the home page you have to visit admit card tab.
- Here they will see login section.
- Fill your application number and password/DOB in respective columns.
- Enter submit button to open your account.
- Here you will be able to generate SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- Within few seconds your SBI Clerk Call Letter 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of same for written exam and further uses.
Print SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
Candidates must read the important instructions given with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017. This will help you avoid silly mistake on examination date. Candidates should keep in mind that only SBI Clerk Call Letter 2017 downloaded from official site is valid for entry. Aspirants have to prove their identity during exam. Hence you should bring one original photo ID proof with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017. If you are having any issue in getting SBI Clerk Hall Ticket, then tell us in comment box. Our team will help you download SBI Clerk Admit Card without any issue.
SBI Clerk Call Letter 2017, SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2017, SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017
डेली Current Affairs & Quiz अपडेट Whatsapp पर पाने के लिए "9772099500" को "Daily Quiz" नाम से सेव कर के Hii लिख कर Send करे तब हम आप को लिस्ट मे जोड़ सकेंगे।