TOP COUNTRIES TO PURSUE A MEDICAL CAREER IN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
MBBS is very prestigious and sought after course by students who have taken Biology in India. There are a lot of options in India itself, but there are many options abroad also, where one can get a medical degree and great experience in the field. There are many prestigious schools in countries abroad that you can apply to. But usually, this option is a little more on the unaffordable or expensive side for a normal Indian family, which is why we have compiled a list of MBBS courses that can be pursued in other countries without burning a giant hole in the pocket.
In this post we have made a list of Top Countries for MBBS. There are scholarships based on merit that are available along with government schemes that help students pursuing degrees abroad out. Most of these universities and colleges need the student to be over 17 years of age having cleared NEET and 12th-grade board exams with an aggregate of 40% or more for reserved categories and 50% or more for general categories.
TOP COUNTRIES For MEDICAL CAREER
Some of these countries with the best and most affordable MBBS courses are listed in the article below:
- The USA: Having as many opportunities that it does, the United States of America and its prestigious colleges are at the top of any Indian student’s list. Being an Indian student, one has to apply through the American College Application service, in order to apply to any course in the medical field in any college in the USA. You need to clear USMLE in order to get into any American Medical College as well. You can then go for Residency as well. There are Institutes like University of California San Francisco, Perelman School of Medicine, New York School of Medicine, Boston School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. All of these Institutes have scholarship programs for students from other countries and with merit.
- Russia: MBBS in Russia is an excellent option for Indian students as well, given the great quality and affordability. There are Institutes like The Orenburg State University, Kuban State Medical University and Mari State University which have great programs for international students. Studying there is incredibly affordable, and the cost of living is also lower than in other countries. Given that the medical stream there is so developed and advanced, studying MBBS in Russia would be a great option for Indian students.
- Ukraine: MBBS in Ukraine has also started garnering a lot of interest by Indian students recently. The universities are world-class with great facilities. There are no entrance tests for Ukrainian Medical Universities, which is why it is so easy to get into Medical Universities there. There are also scholarships available from the government, and the standard of living in Ukraine is lower than in other countries as well. Colleges in Ukraine for MBBS include Sumi State University, Odessa National University and Bukovinian State Medical University.
- China: If cost efficiency is your prerogative, China also has great universities for MBBS. Institutes like Ningbo, Jiansu, Wuhan and Southeast University are the highest-ranked Medical colleges in China and are very affordable given the standard of fee of Indian Medical Colleges. China’s standard of living is also not very high. Other Universities such as China Medical University and Capital Medical University are also some incredible places with an affordable and profitable foreign student program.
- Germany: MBBS in Germany is also a brilliant option for Indian students given their high intake of international students and the DAAD, which is an organization in India which helps students get admission in German Colleges across all streams. The DAAD provides a link between the student and the university, and they usually only have postgraduate programs on there.
- Georgia: Georgia has a visa on arrival provision for Indian Students and visitors. You can quickly and affordably get into Georgia and study in the best Medical Colleges there, without any Visa trouble. Institutes like Tbilisi State College and Batumi College are WHO approved Government Medical Colleges in Georgia which are renowned for their research work in the medical field as well as their affordable and easily accessible program for international students. This country has not only become attractive to Indian Students but to aspiring doctors all over the world given its affordability and quality.
Thats all about TOP COUNTRIES TO PURSUE A MEDICAL CAREER IN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS