Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017- Circle Wise Merit List (All States)

By | May 23, 2017
JIO Phone Booking Status Check Here

Gramin Dak Sevak Result

If you are looking for Gramin Dak Sevak Result, then you have to wait. There are various circles/states in which Indian Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is going on. These states/circles will conduct recruitment process by their own. You have to check Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 as per state from below given link. We would like to tell you that Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List will be prepared circle wise. Hence you must check number of posts and other details as per your state only. You should check carefully the selection process. As per notification, Gramin Dak Sevak Result will be prepared on the basis of tenth class marks only.

Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017-State Wise

Recently, the India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies were advertised for various states. This list includes Haryana, Delhi, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Himachal, Maharashtra, Karnataka & Telangana Postal Circles. You will get Gramin Dak Sevak Result-state wise. Each state will publish Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List as per their state rules. You will qualify for selection/joining only if you qualify in Gramin Dak Seval Cutoff Marks. We have given expected date of annoucment of Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 for each state. Follow the instrutions given there to get India Post Office GDS Result.

Complete Your MBA in Just 32000/

Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List

If we talk about vacancies, there are different number of seats in each state. You have to check State wise Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 from below given table. Candidates should keep in mind that Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Himachal, Telangana & Maharashtra Postal Circles Gramin Dak Sevak Result will be announced shortly. You will be informed when India Post officer GDS result will be announced for any state.

India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017

A huge number of eligible and interested candidates had applied through online application form. We advise you to check your category and state wise number of vacancies. Recruitment authority will prepare Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 on the basis of various category /reservation rule basis. After getting above information you will get rough idea of competition level in state. You can check Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List by following below mentioned step by step procedure. We have also given Gramin Dak SevaK Selection Process in coming paragraph.

Name of Organization:  India Postal Circle Department

Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)

No. of Vacancies:  Given below

Andhra Pradesh 1126 Posts Check Here Download Here
Odisha 1072 Posts Check Here Download Here
Madhya Pradesh 1859 Posts Check Here Download Here
Jharkhand 256 Posts Check Here Download Here
Rajasthan 1577 Posts Check Here Download Here

How to Check Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 – State/Circle wise

As we all know that the India postal department will declare the result through online mode only. So it is necessary to know the procedure involved in checking GDS Result 2017. We are updating here some simple steps to check State wise -Garmin Dak Sevak Merit List & Result.

1. First of all, candidates have to choose their state/circle from above given table.
  2. There you will also see number of post in each state.
  3. Here you will go to result tab as per your state/circle.
  4. There you will see Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017.
  5. You can search your result in Gramin Dak sevak Merit list.
  6. You need need your registration no. to find your result from merit list.
  7. If you need any other result, then ask us in comment section.
  8. Very soon, we will update expected date of India Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result for each state.
ENTER YOUR E-MAIL FOR FREE JOB ALERTS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX -
AFTER THIS, YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY GOVT/PVT VACANCY
Check Your Email To Activate the Confirmation Link

डेली Current Affairs & Quiz अपडेट Whatsapp पर पाने के लिए "9772099500" को "Daily Quiz" नाम से सेव कर के Hii लिख कर Send करे तब हम आप को लिस्ट मे जोड़ सकेंगे।
Spread the love

102 thoughts on “Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017- Circle Wise Merit List (All States)

1. Dheerajmishra

Up gds ki vacancy kabhi Tak aa rahi h ya fir intzar hi karte Rahe koi batyega kab Tak ayegi sabhi jagah to aa gayi h ab bas up hi bacha h kitne din lagege and me please reply

2. Neeraj

my number is 7079071466. Neeraj hai mer nu.Ber ko ve gds group me add karigya

3. amit kumar

mam mere 10th me 74% rajasthan se sc se hu kya mera selection ho jayega kya .replly me plz

4. bijendra kumar

sir .gds ki application fom filll krne ki date badh gyi h kya??? please tell me ??

5. Deepak bisht

Sab log 8057205571whatsapp prr apna no do m ek group bna rha hu GDS ka isliye kyoki jb result aayega sabko information mil jayegi or har ek chij ki information

1. Deepak bisht

Result. Ke information ke liye 8057205571 WhatsApp kro

6. मनोज झारखण्ड

जब मेरिट लिस्ट के आधार पर रिजल्ट जारी करना है, तो फिर इतनी देर क्यों हो रही है? क्या ये तय किया जा रहा है कि किसे पास किया जाय। जल्द से जल्द रिजल्ट जारी किया जाय।

7. Manish singhania

Please sir tell me mp post office ka result KB aayega

8. Manish singhania

Sir mane 10th me 87%kiya h and me sc category se hu ,mera koi chance h

9. suma

sir/madam. my percentage in 10 standard. 87% .i am in under 3 B category there is any chances to gds job? please inform.

10. Pradeep kohli

Sir mene 15prefrence fill kr diye reject to nhi hoga mera form plz bataiye

11. GIRISH CHANDRA

Sir i have passed 10th standerd in 1998 with 63.33 % can i find this job

12. Rahul

Was it necessary to fill all choice?
    I chose BPM in one area only.
    Did I do wrong having chosen only one preference?

13. Arun Kumr Patel

Dear Sir,
    When announced GDS result 2017 in c.g.

Please tell me.

14. sunny

Dear Sir,

With respect I want to say that I am from Rajasthan circle & I have applied for GDS from Rajasthan circle in OBC category.

But in caste certificate I have uploaded STATE OBC community Certificate. So I want a clarification that it will be considered or not ?

My caste is available in both list “ Central OBC List “ & “ State OBC List “

Yours Faithfully

Sunny Saini

15. AKSHAY

Sir,
    i had passed my SSC in 1st trial and mistakenly i uploaded the same marksheet in all memo .. so is there any problem or i will be rejected due to inconvienece?

16. avdesh

can we apply in more than one state for gramin dak sevak post?

17. SUNIL SWAMI

Respected sir,
    while registration by mistake i have entered my name like SUNIL BASWARAJ SWAMI instead of SWAMI SUNIL BASWARAJ then my application is rejected or not

18. darshan

Sir …i fill wrong certificate no. at registration time and when i realize mistake i again register with change and get new registration no.and then apply online.is there any problem plz tell me

19. akash

Sir my address is wrong…kya hoga
    Ur cotagery se belong krta hu ar 10 me 92% h

20. Jeet

Sir me haryana se hu mane 10th 2007 me ki hai or mai percentage 5 subject se niklu ye 6 sub k hisab se or mera grade point GPA 8.40 hai to mera % kitne h

21. Sam

Gds ka Rajasthan circle ka merit kitna hi?
    N exam date kya hi? Please answer.

22. anant

I’m form Maharashtra circle ..sir
    OBC categiry vale OBC me hi rahenge ya
    Jyada marks honge to Unka selection OPEN me honga kya

1. Sanjay

Jyada marks wale jo reserve category me ate h wo apni category chod ke open ki seat lete h Wo b tb ki candidate ke utne number hone chaye jitne geneal category ki merit gayi h ise hi reservation khete h

23. suhasini

Hi sir/madam
    Basically I belongs to Andhrapradesh but I applied to Karnataka postal reqruitment does that effect anything while selection process please kindly let me

24. prem

sir, after registration and receive fee id , i applied for gds form , but as i click on apply online and fill all the detail and click on next then home page open, i again try but site not move forward i.e, form not proceed for upload documents and submit, i and some of my friends also face same problem from last 10 days , please check this matter and help me to submit this form.
    thanks

25. Dnyaneshwar darade

I used 1 mobile number on 2registration form but message is not delivered on 1 account zo i unable to fill the form ..how I will Chang no there is no provision for that…please help me…

26. Nedunchezhiyan

Sir,
    I have questions about the job. I studied state board and i got 67% marks.so I need to apply the job.if I pass Garmin dak sevak exam then I will get the job easily.
    I need immediate response so reply me

27. Manas ranjan mohanty

Sir please tell me Which one i have to upload mark sheet or certificate

28. DIWAKAR SHROTRIYA

Respect sir due to respect when I was fill registration form the surname spelling have a some mistake so are the form rejected or no I have passed 10th at 86 % pleased help me sir

29. Gobinda sika

Sir my name is Gobinda sika. I have a question , sir online karte time site me kuchh problem ho raha tha jiske bajah se mere online form me photo upload ho to gaya but after submit all documents than uske bad final print nikala tho form me photo show nahi hua. Bahat time tak wait kia phir v photo nahi aaya. To kia mujhe rejected karsak te hai kia sir. Plz help me this is a big doubt.
    Or ek problem hai me sc castes se belong karta hu or jo five preference option me asa jaga option dia hai jaha par UR hai. To ess se kia ho sakta sir , you know sir apko to sab pata hai ap mere madat kardi j sir ap mere madat nahi karenge to v i wii great full 2 u and help kange to apko many many thank you sir. Ho sake to reply dena

30. Chitranjan

I obtained 73% marks any chances sir,circle uttarakhand,or any other circle

31. ashok kumar adivasi

sir actually i had fill my mother name in the place of father name ..and selected wrong choices too if i apply again would it be selected or not ……plzzzzzz reply i am from st cast and got 72% in cbse bord in 10 class ….

32. khirud

sir ssc memo galat likh dia . computer ko data recognise karne me koi problem hoga kya?and computer application camcel kar dega kya?

33. Amru

Sir iam sc I got 93% am I eligible to gds post plz give reply sir

34. TRIPATHY

Sir,I make a mistake while entering marks …..My science paper 1 mark is34 and science paper 2 is 60….But in form I enter 60 in paper 1 ND 34 in paper 2………So sir I m depressed whether my form will rejected or what ……So what to do now….Can I apply again……Or any suggestions…..

35. SHHIVAA SANKAR

sir i got 90% without hindi and my cate-bc(B). and i choose corner vilages in ap , is there any chances to hope

36. sadanand

Dear sir
    There is one of problem with us that during registration of india post for gds there is option of filling 10th certificate no(enter ssc memo) but I fill out 10th provisional certificate no. Now during filling form there is needed marks type obtained,but in our marks certificate there is only indicated result pass and there is given marks grade wise and marks also then what’s the solution for that pls tell
    So plz tell is there any issue I entered 10th provisional no coz they require ssc memo no. U can also mail me on
    Sadanand4181@gmail.com

1. Sumit

i too have the same problem.. kindly help us out…. i don’t have marks in the certificate… what should we upload??

37. vabhav

Gen 99%
    Obc 98.2%
    Sc 95%
    Ye list hogi apna koi aur kaam dekh lo

38. vabhav

Gen 99%
    Obc 98.9&
    Sc 95%
    Itne par hi jayegi merit list bharne ka koi fayada ni apna koi aur kaam karlo sarkari bhool jao

39. Vinu

Sir I have only 297/500 Gujarat circle SC category. I have any chance for this Garmin dak sevak job???

40. krishna

Sir I uploaded permanent caste certificate which was made in 2010 I do not know apply recent caste certificate . is there any problem plz tell me

41. pushpendra hatila

Sir i opted wrong choices of posts .. There is no edit option can i get post according to merit as i wish … Plzz i m confused about this…

42. Raj

Respected sir,

UP ki vacancy kab tak aayegi

Aur condidate more than kitne state me apply kr skta

43. Raj

Respected sir ,

Which date release up GDS vacancy
    And candidate how many state apply one or one more

44. satyam

sir i have a fill ssc roll no any probleam .in post office form

45. Haritha

Sir
    Let me what is cut -off marks for selection.
    Pls give reply

46. ashish

sir serial no.jo dalne h wo marksheet ke dalne hai ya certificate k

47. Pradeep varma

Sir I have fill up for 10th certificate Sr no not 10th marksheet Sr no so Will it not be a problem at the time of selection?

1. suraj

Sir maine enrollment no. Dal diya hai koi problm to nhi hogi or koi option hai isme change krne ka sir i m very worried about this

1. suraj

Dear sir
            Can i fill many post more then 5 then there is some problem will occure or not. If i fill 50 post of sc then they start from 1st post thats i applied in my online applying process. Sir please suggest me what should i do

1. vikas magar

sir i also mistec i fiil post form marksheet no. not to certificate no.plese tell me

48. kavita patel

sir form m galati sudharne k liye koi date nirdharit hui hai kya..plz answer??

49. sonali patil

hi sir,i am sending mail of screen shot to you please check it and revert me on same

50. sonali patil

sir, i want to some information regarding gds form filling. there is two options are available while selecting board first is 600 and another is 750,but in my marksheet there is 650 total marks are available.please help me which option i choose.

51. Naveen

What is 10th certificate number in applying postman job…..either serial number on DMC or enrollment number…

52. Naveen

What is 10th certificate number in applying postman job…..either serial number of DMC or enrollment number…plz help

53. Nani

Sir how the merit list is prepared between gpa system and marks system