GSEB TET Notification
A huge number of applicants are waiting for Gujarat TET Notification (गुजरात टेट नोटिफिकेशन). Finally the recruiting department of state has released it on its official site. The applicants who want to apply their form for teacher post are now able to submit them. Here we are discussing the essential qualification and minimum requirement conditions for GTET Recruitment. The official notification regarding it will be released in the upcoming month of October. The online application form will start from this month. Soon the board will provide the official confirmation about it. Till then, we have to wait for it. We are hoping it to be released as soon as possible.
On the basis of these requirements the applicants who are having these minimum qualifications can apply their form for teacher eligibility test. Before applying or submitting your form you must read Gujarat TET 1 Notification Carefully. Also on this page we will discuss the various methods for how to submit online application form.
Fill Online Gujarat TET Form
Gujarat School of Examination Board will release the admit card of those candidates who have successfully submit their GSEB TET Application Form (गुजरात टेट ऑनलाइन फॉर्म). After downloading their exam call letter they will be eligible for appearing in the written exam of TET. So during the process of submitting GTET Form you must be very careful and check the mentioned details once again. You can also make correction in your Gujarat TET Online Form within a week in case of any error or mistake. The online application form will start in the upcoming month of October. Soon after it, the hall tickets will be provided to candidates for the writtejn exam. All details regarding it will be available here on this page.
GSEB TET Official Notification 2018 (1 & 2)
Some of the important information or detail about Gujarat TET 2 Notification is discussed below in table form.
|Recruitment Authority Name||Gujarat School Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Exam Type||TET 1 & 2|
Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria
Here we are discussing the minimum qualifications for applying form. Those who have these minimum requirements are able to submit their form for TET Exam.
- For Primary Teacher- The candidates must have passed his 12th class with minimum 45% marks from any board and also having a four year diploma in elementary education or two year B.El.Ed.
- For Secondary Teacher- You should have completed your graduation degree from any recognized university with 50% and diploma in B.Ed. from any university or educational institute.
- For general and OBC category- 350/-
- For SC and ST category- 250/-
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and also in interview test. The applicants who have more marks will be given more preference for this post.
How to Apply For GSEB TET 2018
- Open the official site of the board.
- Now select Gujarat TET 2018 Online Form (गुजरात टेट ऑनलाइन फॉर्म) download link.
- Here mention your personal detail and also education qualification.
- Attach the scanned copy of your documents, photo and signature.
- Now submit the required application fee according to your category.
- Take a hard copy of successfully filled GSEB TET 2 Form (गुजरात टेट फॉर्म) for accessing your exam call letter.
Download Gujarat TET 2018 Notification
Fill Gujarat GSEB TET Online Application @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Every year a lot of candidates attended TET exam for becoming teacher. This year also a large number of candidates are going to submit their Gujarat TET Online Form (गुजरात टेट ऑनलाइन फॉर्म) for the exam. The examination board is now ready to conduct the written exam of TET. The eligible and interested candidates can apply their form for this post. You have to submit Gujarat TET 2 Form before the closing date. No form will be accepted by the board after this date. You must read Gujarat TET Notification (गुजरात टेट नोटिफिकेशन) for complete details of this exam. The official notification will be released very soon.