MP Police Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have applied for MP Police Constable Vacancy are waiting for the written exam.MP Professional Education Board will conduct the written exam in the month of August and September. MP Police Admit Card will be provided to the candidates one week before their exam. Our team will inform you as soon as any kind of notification will be released regarding this vacancy. Candidates are suggested to prepare really hard as competition for total 14088 Constable posts will be really tough. MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017 will be available to the candidates very soon. We are expecting that, MPPEB will release the Hall Ticket for the Constable written exam 2017 in the month of August. In below paragraphs we will discuss about the Exam Pattern, Syllabus and more details related to this vacancy. MP Police Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves ready for written exam. Candidates those pass written stage will only reach to next stage. Written will also play important roll in deciding your position in final merit list.
Download MP Police Admit Card
A lot of candidates have applied for MP Constable Vacancy 2017 through official website. The tentative dates for the written exam are 19-08-2017 to 18-09-2017. MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017 will be released one week before the written exam. Candidates will be able to download their Hall Ticket once they upload it on official website. The dates for MP Constable written exam as per now are tentative. There are very few chances that these dates will be changed. So we are suggesting the aspirants to fasten their preparation. Aspirants can download their MP Constable Admit Card 2017 by visiting official website. Here we have given a step by step guide for you in the end. Read it carefully before proceeding to get MP Police Admit Card from official website.
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
Candidates, who have applied for Constable Post, will be preparing for the written exam. Here we will tell you about the MP Constable Exam Pattern which will be very helpful in your preparation. MP Constable Admit Card 2017 will be provided on the official website. Knowing the Exam Pattern will guide your preparation in the right direction.
MP Police Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Total 100 MCQ Questions will be asked.
- There will be time limit of 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking.
MP Police Exam Syllabus
As tentative dates for the Constable written exam are announced, candidates have already started their preparation. Here our team will provide you entire MP Constable Syllabus 2017. Also MP Police Admit Card will be released in mid-August. Till then have a look at written syllabus details.
MP Police Constable Syllabus contains following topics:
- Reasoning: Word formation, Series, Blood relation, Coding and decoding, Symbol and notation, Analogy, Decision making, Sitting arrangement, Statement and conclusion
- Mathematics: Time and work, Ratio and proportion, Profit and loss, Percentage, Time and distance, Number system, Algebra, Simple interest and compound interest, Clocks, Roots, Pie-chart, Volume and surface area, Height and distance
- General knowledge: Politics, History, Economics, Geography, Sports, Current affairs
- Science: Social science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
How to Download MP Constable Admit Card 2017?
MP Professional Examination Board will conduct the Constable written exam from 19-08-2017 to 18-09-2017. MP Constable Hall Ticket will be available to the candidates in mid-August. You have to study really hard to clear the written exam as MP Constable Cutoff List is expected to be little high this time. We have already discussed the basic information about the written test above. Here we will explain to you method to download your MP Police Admit Card step by step:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to main menu.
- Select the Admit Card section.
- Search for notification regarding MP Police Constable Admit Card.
- It will be in PDF format.
- Search for your Ticket Number with the help of registration number and D.O.B.
- Print it out.
- You will need to show your Hall Ticket at the entrance of your exam center.